Sunday, February 16, 2014

Will You Be Mine, Valentine? Valentine's Day 2014


This Valentine's Day was very sweet.  I had a 7 a.m. exam and clinic in the morning, but when I came home for lunch, the  smell of chocolate and peanut butter surrounded me…peanut butter brownies for lunch!  I was so excited to have lunch with my Valentine!  At lunch I gave him my Valentine gift (a soccer ball), and he showed me mine… tickets to Universal Studios, Orlando so that I can see HARRY POTTER WORLD AHHHHHH!  (I think he won with the better gift this year) I have been wanting to go to this since it has opened!  Too bad my fellow Harry Potter fan will not be able to go with me.

Daniel acted as chef that night and whipped up a gourmet spread of filet mignon, shrimp, mac-n-cheese, mashed potatoes, brown sugar glazed carrots, french bread, and wine!  We ate it on our little patio while watching the full moon reflect off of the lake.

On Saturday we had a fun time at Shelly's Valentine's Partay after I was a "runner" for the NERB examination from 6:45 until 5:30.  What a long day… thank goodness for sleeping in on Sundays.
Now back to studying for those finals!  Almost time for break!



No comments:

Post a Comment