Monday, June 17, 2013

Bright, Bright, Bright Sunshiny Day

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
― Dr. Seuss


WHEW. It is a hot one here in sunny Glendale, AZ.  We just spent one night this past weekend 2 hours north of Glendale in Flagstaff.  My friends Liza, Jackie, Cara, Rachel, and Devin and I ran a 5K called "Gaspin in the Aspens."  It was beautiful (and much cooler) but boy were my red blood cells churning! :-)  I was definitely GASPIN.  
This picture includes the whole gang- one of our professors and her three kids also ran with us. Maggie especially enjoyed her time up north.  Her favorite activities included:
Eating an ice cream cone from Aunt Cara

Waiting for some ice cream to drop from Dad's cone
But most of all riding in the back with Aunt Cara :-)
We can't wait to go back!  I bought a new magazine yesterday that has the top 12 camping spots in AZ.  We can't wait to use our new tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment